Well it’s 8:00 and I’ve already been sitting in the hospital for a hour. No Brooke isn’t going into labor, sorry :(Â She is going through a test for gestational diabetes. It seemsÂ kind of pointless right now ’cause we aready thing she has hypoglycemia.
- Skipped Breakfast
- Drove to Mercy hopsital in 25 degree weather. Brrrr.
- Went to test at Mercy Hospital for Brooke for gestational diabetes
- Went to Taco Bell for lunch and had a spicy chicken burrito
- Went home to let the dog out and drop Brooke off to get her car
- Went to church to fix Pastor Pat’s contacts
- Went to Moulton Realty to reconnect my Hamachi
- Made a handout for EMC Mens Retreat
- Ripped a DVD for Lucas
- Created the Easyworship lyrics for tonight’s Impact
- Ate a lunch box size of Cheese Doritos
- Emailed the handouts for EMC Mens Retreat to PCPrintCenter
- Went back home (to grandma’s) and ate roast, mashed potatos and gravy, green beans, and oreos for dinner
- Went to look at two more (last) houses
- Went to Impact at DMACC
- Worked from home on Realty stuff
- Went to bed at 11:30pm
Best thing :) – Grandma’s mashed potatos
Worst thing :(Â – Cold Weather
We’re pretty sure on the house we looked at tonight. We’ll be putting an offer on it tomorrow and then I’ll post some pics if we get it!