I’m going to start keeping track of what I do everyday. I will probably miss some things but I just need a place to keep track of it all and it only makes sence to put it here. I mean if you want to know about me and what I’m doing then this works great. So…
- Installed Microsoft Office on Pastor Pat Nemmers’s computer
- Installed XP PowerToys (image resizer, tweak UI, & Synctoy) on Pastor Pat Nemmers’s computer
- Copied Pastor Pat’s My Documents back to his computer
- Set up Synctoy to auto backup Pat’s My Documents every day at noon to the server
- Maped U: drive to users folder on the server on Pat’s computer
- Talked with Judy about possible LCD monitor installation in the foyer for picture slideshow and/or video commercials
- Uploaded adoration pictures to flickrÂ and organized them
- Changed the front page of the youth website to adoration pictures
- Uploaded adoration video to youtube
- Updated the pictures/videos page on the youth website
- Got trained on our new defibulator at church
- Got free pizza rolls from Casey’s Gas Station because they were expired past their freshness
- Took pictures of aÂ townhouse
- Added two houses to weselliowa.com
- Postponed looking at housesÂ untill tomorrow night at 5:30pmÂ
- Went to dinner at Plaza Mexico
- Thought I lost one of my memory cards to my digital camera and drove all the way back to church to find out it was under a pile of receipts on my dresser
- Listed my grandpa’s wheels on Ebay
- Went to bed at 11:40pm
Best thing – Free food, duh.
Worst thing – Looking for the memory card for about an hour.
Today was one of those days that went way too fast, as usual. It’s one of those days you work hard all day, skip lunch till 3:30 and grab hour old pizza rolls from a gas station, then feel bad when 5:00 comes because there’s so much more work to do, and tomorrow is already Wednesday. Now my wife is already in bed, asleep. Maybe she’s still up reading her book and I’ll be able to fall asleep with her. And of course I get to rub her tummy and say good night to my baby. Goodnight.